Top 12 Free Websites About Cloud Computing And Enterprise Software Researches
Here is a list of cloud computing services and websites providing enterprise software that allows free downloads of cloud computing and enterprise software researches.
- Amazon Web Services - Amazon has purchased the rights to reproduce the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service by Lydia Leong, Douglas Toombs, Bob Gill, Gregor Petri, Tiny Haynes which was announced on August 19, 2013, in supplement part of the latest Forrester report on public cloud computing platform and cloud database.
- BMC Software – There are many free reports from Gartner, Forrester, The 451 Group and other research firms, including advanced performance analysis (APA), cloud computing, IT Service Management and the trends of long-term technology.
- Computer Associates - A rich collection of cloud services and enterprise software researches is organized into the following groups: cloud computing, data management, sustainable energy and management, automation in IT, IT security, IT service management, mainframe, project management and portfolio, ensuring quality of service and virtual organizations. CA also requested feedback on the latest researches as they've used this site as part of the development strategy.
- Cisco Systems - Data center and virtualization solutions; including the latest research by Current Analysis, Forrester, Gartner, IDC, Lippis and Yankee Group about Big Data, blade server, cloud computing, Hadoop, unified data center and many other topics. Remember to click on the tab Computing, Network, Orchestration/Automation, and Network Services to find additional researches.
- Hewlett-Packard - HP invests primarily in research networking-related analysis including the latest researches and framework market of Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Infonetics Research.
- Intel - Rotating around the topics of designing a data center for cloud computing, Intel is providing a series of studies and reports, in-depth researches and reports and videos to provide more insight about virtualization, networks, mobile networks and servers running Intel's cloud computing architecture.
- Microsoft - balancing the need to support today's business applications and increase demand for cloud-based initiatives for the present and the future; a series of reports and analysis of Microsoft's has reflected their business development model. Microsoft has licensed the latest researches from the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESDG), Forrester, Gartner, IDC, Ovum, Yankee Group and others are already listed on this page.
- Oracle - the most comprehensive collection of online industry researches for any enterprise software supplier. Oracle has hundreds of researches and reports available for republishment and free download. The report is organized into various topics: business, infrastructure, systems, services and solutions, industries, enterprise applications and territories.
- Progress Software – an expanding collection of researches from Bloor, Forrester, Gartner, IDC, Tabb Group, Ovum and other research firms which is always available for download.
- SAS – The richest and best organized online collection of analysis researches and business intelligence (BI). SAS provides researches from fifteen analysis firms over six industries within the scope of webpage. You can see SAS Analyst Viewpoints section on their website.
- Symantec - Providing analysis reports available for download in the fileds of cooperation and risk management and endpoint security, identity and information protection, message security, backup and storage, storage management and availability, services and emerging trends. The reports of ESG, Info-Tech Research Group, Forrester, Gartner and IDC can be downloaded from this page.
- Teradata – a pretty rich collection of technology analysis and researches which is organized into sections: flexible data warehouse, business knowledge, enterprise data warehouse, Teradata ecosystem strategy and Teradata strategic analysis. The latest reports from Gartner, Forrester, IDC and other research firms are also available for download.